- It is Time to Buy Beaten Down Healthcare Stocks
(September 29, 2015)
- How To Make A Double Trading 3xleveraged Gold Miner ETF In A Week
(September 4, 2015)
- Market Bounced. What is the Next? (August 30,2015)
- Has the Market Entered its Bear Phase? (August 23,2015)
- Signs of Market Weakness (July 12, 2015)
- JNUG - Doubled In Three Weeks (April 22, 2015)
- Gold via Fed Fund Interest Rate
- An Historical Prospect (March 8, 2015
- Crude Oil - Don't Be Too Optimistic (February 16, 2015)
- Gold - It May Have Topped (January 22, 2015)
- Our View On Coming Market Direction
(August 10, 14)
- In Search of the Next Multi-Baggers
(August 01, 14)
- Market Has Topped. Prepare for Market Correction
(September 22, 13)
- GLD - The Last Drop. Bought NUGT
(June 26, 13)
- GLD - Bottom Is In But Do Not Chase It
(June 02, 13)
- ReneSola Earnings Preview: What to Look For
(May 12, 13)
- Good Year for Our Short Term Play
(April 14, 13)
- The US Stock Market Will See New Highs in 2013
(January 02, 13)
- 10 Stocks That Could Be Doubled In Value During January Rally
(December 16, 12)
- Monthly Market Review And January Rally
(December 02, 12)
- Top 20 Gainers For The Week Of September 17 - 21, 2012
(September 17, 12)
- The Market - Will We See A Repeat Of 2008 Crash?
(June 26, 12)
- 2012 Will Be a Very Good Year for the US Stock Market
(January 02, 12)
- The Market Will Keep the Momentum in 2011
(January 15, 11)
- The Market Will Have a Good Run Over the Next Two Months
(August 22, 10)
- RAIT Financial Trust - Revisited
(August 14, 10)
- KKR Financial Holdings: A Value Investment Pick
(August 06, 10)
- Are We Going into Another Depression?
(July 05, 10)
- Why RAIT Financial Trust Looks Like a Comfy Investment
(Apr 23, 10)
- CELM - Not All Chinese ADRs Are the Same
(Apr 22, 10)
- Super Star Pick of the Day - PMI
(Mar 31, 10)
- Gold Prices for the Year of 2010 Revisited
(Mar 23, 10)
- The Near Term Outlook for Major Solar Stocks
(Mar 17, 10)
- Value Investing for Your Retirement - Next Pick
(Feb 20, 10)
- The Near Term Trend for Chinese Solar Stocks
(Feb 11, 10)
- Where Will Gold Price be Heading for 2010
(Feb 06, 10)
- Value Investing for Your Retirement - KFN
(Jan 05, 10)
- Super Star Pick of the Day - SANM
(Dec 07, 09)
- Will October's Market Minic September's Comeback?
(Oct 02, 09)
- Sinovac Biotech: Still Worth Owning?
(Sep 21, 09)
- Super Star Pick of the Day - KFN
(Aug 31, 09)
- Super Star Pick of the Day - GCI
(Aug 27, 09)
- Super Star Pick of the Day - RTK
(Aug 19, 09)
- Super Star Pick of the Day - AIG (Aug 08, 09)
- Super Star Pick of the Day - MNI
(Aug 03, 09)
- Market Trend and Our Strategy to Pick Our Next Big Winners
(Jul 25, 09)
- Buying on Fear (Jul 07, 09)
- Hot Stock of the Day - FITB (May 11, 09)
- Hot Stock of the day - BAC
(May 09, 09)
- Hot Stock of the Day - BRCD (May 08, 09)
- Hot Stock of the Day - ASH (May 07, 09)
- Value Investing for Your Retirement - MTL (Feb 01, 09)
- Value Investing for Your Retirement - BK (Jan 17, 09)
- Don't Fall on the Trap of Short ETFs
(Jan 03, 09)
- How Long Will This US Stock Bear Market Last?
(Oct 13, 08)
- Once in a Century Financial Crisis Once in a
Lifetime Investment Opportunity
(Sep 26, 08)
- Buy Open Gap Down at Support
(Aug 26, 08)
Super Star Pick of the Day - MNI
August 4, 2009
MNI - The McClatchy Company
HOT CAN ONLY BECOME HOTTER. MNI must be one of recent hottest stocks. Since its break-out from $0.40 on June 21, 2009, it had a non-stopping run. As of last Friday when it closed at $2.29, this stock gained 472% in ten days. It is a matter of time for the stock to break $3.00. We bought it at $1.10 and already gained 150% in one week.
The company reported a $0.30 per share profit on its latest earning release. This stock meets all six conditions of our strategy to pick the next big winners.
- Stock is under $5.00.
- Average Daily Trading Volumes is greater than one million shares.
- Stock price was above $50.00 before recession.
- Company turned a profit from big losses.
- Profit will be sustainable.
- No bankruptcy is in sight in near future.
We have 5-6 stocks currently in our Portfolio, which satisfy all the criteria and just added two more today.
See its recent Chart