We currently offer two types of Services: Portfolio Plus and Short Term Play.
The purpose of the Portfolio Plus Service is aimed at small investors, who have only few thousands of dollars to invest but want to accumulate enough money in the long run for their retirement. Currently we provide two Portfolios
$5K Portfolio - This Portfolio is re-set back to $20,000 and started its current run from August 2014. We hope to grow it into $100,000 in 4 years. In our previous run, we started it on June 2009 with $5,000 seed money and grew it into over $60,000 by the end of July 2014.
- Can hold up to two stocks at any time;
- Maximum holding period is one month;
- Stop-loss is set to 10%;
- Hope to achieve 8%-10% return on each pick but will be quite happy with 4%-5% return as our goal to achieve 60% annual return or 5% monthly return;
- Candidate stocks are those with strong or improved fundamentals and pull backs from recent run or are about to break-out;
Core Portfolio - This Portfolio is re-set back to $300K and started its current run from August 2014. We hope to grow it into $1,000,000 in 4 years. In our previous run, we started it on February 2009 with $220K seed money and grew it into over $900K by the end of July 2014.
- Maximum holding period is four years
- We will try to dig out possible future 10-100 baggers before they fly.
- We will try to diversify our holdings. May include some speculative plays.
- Profit protection rule 1: If a stock gained over 7% after our initial buy, we will set trailing stop at half of its gains.
- Profit protection rule 2: If a stock gained over 60% after our buy, we will set trailing stop 10% below its price.
- Profit protection rule 3: If a stock gained over 100%, we will sell half of our position and let other half run.
- Exempt from the rules: If we feel a stock has huge future growth potential, we will hold it no matter how volatile it may be.
- Stop-loss: we do not set stop loss on our picks. Instead we may add positions from time to time on any of our buy if we believe the stock we picked has huge growth potential. We may also sell our picks if the fundamentals changed after our buy.
Cost - $240 per year, a 50% discount from our original $480/year.
Short Term Play
Short Term Play is for active investors, who have time to trade during market hours, have at least $30,000 to invest and want to achieve much higher return. We want to take the advantage of small changes in the stock movement and maximize the profit potential. Day Trades will be used. Our target is to make at least 200% annual return.
Cost - $149 per month with 7 day free trial and money back guarantee, a $50 discount from our regular price of $199 per month .
Money Back Guarantee - If in any given month or 21 trading sessions, we cannot achieve 8% return, we will give full refund for that month.
- Maximum holding Period is five days.
- Can hold a maximum of 2 stocks at a time.
- Only on long site, no short, no margin.
- Stop-loss is set to -3% and most of the times we will limit our loss at 1%
- Stocks must be highly liquid with at lease 1 million daily trading volume and small bid/ask spread
- We will be satisfied if we can have 2% profit on any trade.
- Candidate stocks are those with strong momentum or deeply oversold or with clear trend.
We started our current round of run from April 2014 and its performance can be seen by clicking Performance->Short Term Play
A). If the subscriber chooses to select our annual Portfolio Plus with trail and does not cancel his/her subscription after the trial period, the offer will be converted into Annual Subscription Plan automatically.
B). Please note that we offer no free trial and the money you paid for our One Month Trial Service is non-refundable.
C). Each subscriber will be offered the One Month Special Offer only once.
Click here to try our service or start our one month trial